I started working on this quilt early this summer and intended on giving it as a baby shower gift. Needless to say, thanks to an exhausting pregnancy, I finally delivered it now that little Brody is 4 months old. Better late than never I guess:)
Friday, December 3, 2010
Brody’s Monkey Quilt
A special quilt for a very special little boy…

I started working on this quilt early this summer and intended on giving it as a baby shower gift. Needless to say, thanks to an exhausting pregnancy, I finally delivered it now that little Brody is 4 months old. Better late than never I guess:)
I started working on this quilt early this summer and intended on giving it as a baby shower gift. Needless to say, thanks to an exhausting pregnancy, I finally delivered it now that little Brody is 4 months old. Better late than never I guess:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment